Click here for a challenge =)
2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
4 Cili Padi, Red & Green
1 tsp Belacan
20g Dried Anchovies
6 pcs Tiger Prawns
185g Tri-Color Quinoa
30g Japanese Cucumber
1 Fried Egg
1 tbsp Spring Onion
Salt to Taste
1. Roughly chop garlic, cili padi and shallot. Place into pestle and mortar together with belacan and ikan bilis. Add a little salt and pound into a coarse paste.
2. Head up oil in a wok on medium heat. Once the oil is shimmering, lightly sauté prawns until it starts to turn red, about 1 minute.
3. Add the coarse paste in and stir fry until fragrant and lightly toasted, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Add quinoa and toss everything together on high heat until well mixed, about 2 minutes.
5. Turn off the fire and add cucumber and tomato. Toss lightly to combine. Season with salt to taste.
6. Serve with a fried egg on top and garnish with spring onion.