Click here for a challenge =)
150g Chicken Thighs
1 tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
1 1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tbsp Thai Palm Sugar
5 Cili Padi, Roughly Chopped
6 Cloves Garlic, Roughly Chopped
1 Shallot, Roughly Chopped
2 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
50g Thai Holy Basil
100g Cooked Brown Rice
1 Fried Egg
Salt to Taste
1. In a mortar and pestle, pound together cili padi, garlic, shallots, and a little salt into a rough paste.
2. Add oil in a wok on medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer. Then add the pounded paste and stir fry until fragrant and lightly browned.
3. Add minced chicken and stir vigorously to break up clumps. Continue cooking until meat turns white, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and dark soy sauce. Stir fry until well combined. Continue until barely any liquid left.
5. Add in Thai holy basil, turn off heat and stir together until leaves are lightly wilted.
6. Serve with brown rice and top with a fried egg.