Click here for a challenge =)
100g Romaine Lettuce, Chopped
5 Cherry Tomatoes, Sliced in Half
1/4 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
1/2 Japanese Cucumber, Diced
4 Mini Mozzarella Balls
2 Cloves Garlic, Grated
20g Fresh Parsley, Finely Chopped
50g Low-Fat Greek Yoghurt
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
2 pcs Chicken Thigh/Breast, Boneless
Paprika to Taste
Cayenne Powder to Taste
Salt to Taste
1. Prepare marinade for chicken: Mix mayonnaise, cumin, garlic powder, turmeric, paprika, cinnamon, cayenne, and some black pepper.
2. Toss chicken in marinade. Can be used immediately or marinated in advance for up to 24 hours.
3. In a hot heavy pan, sear one side of the chicken until golden brown and crispy, about 4 minutes. Then, flip and cook the other side until cooked through, about 3 minutes.
4. Prepare yoghurt dressing for salad: Mix together yoghurt, garlic, black pepper, lemon juice, fresh parsley and salt.
5. In a bowl, gently toss lettuce, tomato, cucumber and onion with the prepared yoghurt dressing. Top with thickly sliced chicken and mozzarella balls. Serve right away.