Click here for a challenge =)
250ml Coconut Milk
35g Coconut Flour
200g Strawberries, Quartered
80ml Allulose Sweetener
450g Fresh Ricotta
1. To make the batter, mix together eggs and coconut milk until combined. Then, add coconut flour and corn-starch and whisk until homogenous.
2. In a non-stick pan, heat on medium-low. Ladle in enough batter to form a thin layer. Leave untouched until the middle of the crepe starts to turn dry, then flip over and cook the other side for 1 minute. If the crepe is sticking to the pan, it helps to loosen the edges by sliding a spatula tip in between the crepe and pan. Continue until the batter is finished.
3. With the cooked crepes, fold them into half, and then half again to form quarters.
4. In a non-stick pan, add water, Allulose Sweetener and strawberries. Cook on medium-high heat until syrupy and strawberries have softened slightly. Then, add the crepes in a single layer and cook for 30 seconds to warm through.
5. Serve crepes on to a plate and top with a dollop of fresh ricotta. Serve immediately.