Click here for a challenge =)
225g Whole Grain Spaghetti
4 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Cloves Garlic, Thinly Sliced.
1 Anchovy Fillet, Finely Minced.
60g Capers, Roughly Chopped.
60g Sliced Black Olives
335g Canned Whole Tomatoes
140g Canned Tuna (In Water)
1tbsp Fresh Parsley
30g Parmesan Cheese
Black Pepper to Taste.
Chili Flakes to Taste.
Salt to Taste
1. Add olive oil in a pan on medium-low heat, then add in garlic and anchovies. Lightly sauté for 5 minutes to infuse the oil. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
2. Add chili flakes, capers and olives. Continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes and stir everything to combine. Leave to simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add pasta and pasta water and vigorously toss to combine. The tossing action will help thicken up the sauce as it reduces slightly.
5. Season with salt and black pepper. Then add tuna and toss until tuna is heated through. Stir in fresh parsley.
6. Serve with some fresh parsley on top with parmesan cheese.